BIM Collaborate Pro for Account & Project Admin Training Course
Master essential skills with a 1/2-day BIM Collaborate Pro course for Admins. Learn to set up an Autodesk Cloud account, create projects, and configure modules.
|Prerequisite||Autodesk Docs, Autodesk BIM Collaborate or Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro|
|Manual||Docs, Design, and Coordinate for Admins Handout|
This course is designed for the Account Admin and Project Admins responsible for setting up their companies Autodesk Cloud account, creating projects and the configuration of the Autodesk Docs, BIM 360 Docs , Model Coordination and Design Collaboration modules within a project. By the conclusion of the course, students should understand the workflow for setting up a cloud project, and configuring each activated module in the project.
- Account Admin – Activation and Management
- Project Administration – Configuration and Management
- Document Management Module – Setup and Management
- Model Browser – Workflow
- Design Collaboration Module – Setup and Management
- Model Coordination Module – Setup and Management
- Desktop Connector – Setup and overview
The following modules will only show up on dynamic pages, NOT this listing page.
The Hagerman Advantage:
Exceptional Training and Support
Hagerman training provides maximum value from your technology investment, and Hagerman support delivers prompt assistance when you need help.