Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro for Project Member Training Course
Master the workflow for BIM 360 Docs, Design Collaboration, and Model Coordination in this 1/2-day course designed for Project Members.
Have Questions? Request Info
|Prerequisite||Each project members will need a license of Autodesk Docs, Autodesk BIM Collaboration or Autodesk BIM Collaboration Pro. To work with BIM Collaborate Pro, an Installation of Revit 2022 is also required. *License other than BIM Collaborate Pro will limit available modules|
|Manual||Docs, Design, and Coordinate for Project members Handout|
The course is designed to provide Project Members with a solid understanding of the workflow for BIM 360 Docs, Design Collaboration, and Model Coordination. The course will explain each module’s workflow and the tools that are available in each.
Document Management Module
- Uploading various types of files
- Downloading files
- Viewing and comparing 2D and 3D files
- Marking up files
- Creating and assigning Issues
- Initiate Revit Model Worksharing in the cloud
- Sync to Central & Publish cloud models
- Sharing and linking models
- Working in the Model Coordination space
- Viewing and sorting clashes
- Viewing and assigning clash issues
The following modules will only show up on dynamic pages, NOT this listing page.
The Hagerman Advantage:
Exceptional Training and Support
Hagerman training provides maximum value from your technology investment, and Hagerman support delivers prompt assistance when you need help.