Maintenance Connection: Easy-to-use, web-based CMMS
Optimize your manufacturing performance through comprehensive proactive maintenance. Empower your workforce with asset intelligence and the ability to manage work orders, improve organization, and execute preventive maintenance.
- Scalable: Equally effective for single-site or enterprise-wide installations
- Data-driven Preventive Maintenance: Anticipate and proactively avoid unplanned downtime
- Workflow Efficiency: Streamline maintenance time and increase labor productivity
- Secure Mobile Access: Anytime, anywhere ability to view and manage work orders and asset data
- Proven integrations: Link with 25 top ERP systems
- Accurate MRO Costing: Gain insight into actual maintenance spend
Have Questions?Request Info
Benefits Of A CMMS Implementation
- Reduce Downtime: Use asset intelligence and preventive maintenance to minimize costly unplanned outages
- Decrease Maintenance Costs: Streamline work order completion and maximize resource effectiveness
- Improve Labor Efficiency: Facilitate better resource scheduling and enable faster repair time
- Lower Inventory Expenses: Save money using barcoding and automated inventory control
- Extend Asset Life: Stop reacting and start planning maintenance with improved asset insight
What Are Your Potential Cost Savings with a CMMS?
CMMS implementations can reduce downtime, extend equipment lifespan, lower inventory costs, increase labor efficiency, improve scheduling and enhance asset intelligence, which has real business value. Want to know how much cost savings you might expect based on real-world data?
Exceptional Training and Support
Hagerman Solutions Engineers prioritize customer success with every interaction. Hagerman Training classes are developed to give you the maximum value from your technology investment, and the Hagerman support desk delivers prompt, courteous assistance when you need help.
View and register for upcoming Autodesk software training classes. All courses are virtual and taught live by Autodesk Certified Hagerman Solutions Engineers. Any course that is listed can be scheduled by request, and additional customized training courses are also available.
Hagerman Support Desk
Hagerman & Company Support provides critical technical assistance when you need help. Our certified Support Specialists act as an extension of your technical team and will help solve your issues quickly so you can get back to business. We deliver prompt, courteous assistance when you need help.
The following modules will only show up on dynamic pages, NOT this listing page.
Why Choose Hagerman
Hagerman & Company has built our success not only on the quality of solutions that we offer, but also on the relationships we’ve built with our clients. To do this, we have adopted a comprehensive Customer Success strategy designed to drive increased long-term customer value, improve the customer experience, and ensure customer satisfaction. This philosophy is shared across our entire organization, including sales, marketing, service delivery, and back-office support.
As a solution provider, we offer the tools to make your company more efficient, productive, and most of all, profitable. We do this by offering best-in-class software paired with professional services delivered by an exceptional team of industry consultants, solutions engineers, and support staff.
Software to Tackle Your Most Ambitious Projects
Whether you need to shorten your design cycle, improve workflows, increase productivity or bring your product to market faster - Hagerman & Company offers world class software to get the job done.
Let us know how we can help.