Boost Efficiency with an AutoCAD Electrical Process Review
Optimize efficiency in your production controls environment with an AutoCAD Electrical Process Review. The Hagerman Controls Engineering Team will document best practices and suggest improvements.
Have Questions?Request Info
Understand and document the current implementation of AutoCAD Electrical within a production environment. Through this discovery audit, we will identify and document best practices and suggest areas of improvement.
Documentation and presentation of findings include: suggested workflows, training, standards including schematics, physical layouts, and reports necessary to successfully complete the project from a Controls perspective.
- A kickoff meeting will be scheduled in order to fully understand the goals for implementation of AutoCAD Electrical as well as document any issues or concerns regarding the current deployment
- A remote session will be held to walk through the current deployment via an AutoCAD Electrical project and document the various functions that have been or could be implemented. These include schematics, panel layouts, fluid power, reports, and support files. Designated team members should be present during this phase to assist in understanding the types of project details such as standards, schematics necessary to complete the designated project, physical representations, and reports.
- A document will be created and presented with the following being addressed
- Schematic workflows
- Physical workflow options
- Parts Database implementation
- Needed reports and outputs
- Implementation plan
- Suggested Training
- Drawing Templates
- Report Configuration
- Data Management Recommendation
The following modules will only show up on dynamic pages, NOT this listing page.
Why Choose Hagerman
Hagerman & Company has built our success not only on the quality of solutions that we offer, but also on the relationships we’ve built with our clients. To do this, we have adopted a comprehensive Customer Success strategy designed to drive increased long-term customer value, improve the customer experience, and ensure customer satisfaction. This philosophy is shared across our entire organization, including sales, marketing, service delivery, and back-office support.
As a solution provider, we offer the tools to make your company more efficient, productive, and most of all, profitable. We do this by offering best-in-class software paired with professional services delivered by an exceptional team of industry consultants, solutions engineers, and support staff.
Let's Talk Strategy
Hagerman & Company can customize a solution to meet your company’s strategic goals. We connect, improve and automate efficient systems within your organization so you can deliver more innovative solutions to your customers.
Contact us today to schedule a business consultation.