Welcome to the Family
Hagerman & Company was founded in 1984 by Dennis Hagerman with several family members working by his side. Over the years our company has grown and changed in many ways, but one thing remains the same - we still treat our customers and employees like family.
Why Choose Hagerman
Hagerman & Company has built our success not only on the quality of solutions that we offer, but also on the relationships we’ve built with our clients. To do this, we have adopted a comprehensive Customer Success strategy designed to drive increased long-term customer value, improve the customer experience, and ensure customer satisfaction. This philosophy is shared across our entire organization, including sales, marketing, service delivery, and back-office support.
As a solution provider, we offer the tools to make your company more efficient, productive, and most of all, profitable. We do this by offering best-in-class software paired with professional services delivered by an exceptional team of industry consultants, solutions engineers, and support staff.
Our core values include:
Customer Centered Culture
An exceptional customer experience is critical to your success. To achieve that, Hagerman has created customer centric systems throughout our company. We set clear goals, metrics, and processes for measuring and driving customer success, as well as providing the resources, training, and tools needed to support our customer success efforts. These include:
- Expertise + Empathy: Our Solutions Engineers have industry experience to understand your perspective and pain points, and the expertise to provide tailored recommendations and solutions that meet your unique needs and goals.
- Responsiveness: Our customer support is quick to address customer concerns and issues. We deliver prompt, courteous assistance when you need help.
- Transparency: Open and honest communication is required of all employees at Hagerman & Company.
- Innovation: We are continually assessing new software and service offerings to meet your evolving needs.
- Accountability: Each customer engagement is tracked and surveyed to ensure a prompt and exceptional customer experience. Our CEO personally reads each customer survey to ensure customer satisfaction and address any customer service issues.
With family at the heart of our company, our business is built on honesty and strong moral principles, even in difficult situations.
Hagerman & Company is committed to creating and maintaining a positive reputation built on our integrity. We treat our employees and customers fairly and conduct business in an honest, transparent and ethical manner.
You can trust Hagerman to make your projects more efficient, productive, and most of all - profitable.
Commitment to Excellence
Hagerman & Company offers a broad range of professional services delivered by an exceptional team. Our “secret sauce” is, and always has been, our employees.
- Hagerman Software Engineers are best in class, certified Autodesk experts with previous industry experience.
- The Hagerman support desk delivers prompt, courteous assistance when you need help.
- The Hagerman Document Management Consulting team supports a diverse range of customers including discrete manufacturers, process plants, utility companies and higher education facilities using single and multi-cad systems.
Hagerman & Company provides software and professional services to companies across the United States, with corporate headquarters in Mt. Zion, Illinois. We offer a complete benefit package including 401K, health, life and dental insurance, PTO, company holidays and flexibility for family needs.
Hagerman & Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status. Our company culture is based in values that include honesty, hard work, integrity and an exceptional commitment to our customers in a friendly and collaborative environment.
We welcome application submissions for the career openings below. If no opening exists and you would like us to consider you for a future position, please submit an application here.
Welcome to the Family.
With family at the heart of our company, trust us to make your projects more efficient, productive, and most of all - profitable.