Helping Higher Education Facilities Manage Asset, Building, and Campus Infrastructure Documentation
Higher education campus facilities accumulate massive amounts of documentation for their assets, buildings, and site infrastructure. The challenge becomes overwhelming when you think about manually accessing, archiving, and properly managing decades worth of drawings and documents. As the volume of projects and installed assets increases, the task becomes truly impossible to do without an effective, flexible, powerful software solution.
But, with the right Facilities Drawing/Document Management System and partner, you can manage all of the documentation effectively, during the project and operational lifecycle of the buildings and infrastructure, including historical information in a neutral format.
Hagerman, a full-service firm specializing in Facilities Drawing/Document Management, focuses on the unique drawing and document management challenges of Higher Education facilities. We provide implementation and consulting services to several of the largest and most prestigious public and private colleges and universities in the United States. Faced with growing operational costs and shrinking budgets, higher education clients turn to Hagerman for innovative, cost-effective solutions like Meridian.
Meridian provides a comprehensive solution for managing data at educational facilities. Meridian is a powerful platform that is easy to configure, and secure, helping to provide data access, accuracy, completeness, greater ease of compliance, and better-controlled information. Analytics and a mobile app are also available.
Explore the power of Meridian:
- Flexible search and building navigation views
- As-built master data and document management
- Streamlined project delivery and handover
- Controlled collaboration with AEC contractors
- Fulfillment of document standards processes
- Integration with major building design and construction applications, including AutoCAD® Civil 3D®, Autodesk® Revit, and Bentley MicroStation; Microsoft® Office applications
- Integration with other enterprise solutions used in Facilities Management, including the leading Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS), Maintenance/Asset Management Systems (CMMS or EAM), Space Management Systems (CAFM), Project Management Systems, and Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
"Universities are under increasing pressure to streamline project costs and enhance efficiencies. Meridian’s comprehensive platform increases team collaboration and gets our users the historical and current project information they need fast, saving labor costs and delivering clear value.”
AriAnne Gilliland, Design & Construction, University of Colorado – Boulder
"Our mission is to be the most high-performing, innovative, leading-edge facilities organization in the nation. Meridian helps us achieve this mission by providing a powerful tool for managing our day-to-day operational functions and accessing historical data. As we continue to grow, Meridian will remain an integral part of our strategic planning.”
Lorena Griffin, Facilities Information Services Manager, Michigan State University
Why Choose Hagerman
Our approach to campus environments is one of partnership, ensuring that you get the most out of your investment. Hagerman works with you, and within your budget, to help achieve your long-term goals. We will provide you with a comprehensive approach to accomplishing these goals while maximizing efficiencies and reducing overall costs.
With Hagerman and Meridian, you can:
- Avoid costly rework, delays, accidents, and unplanned downtime with centralized information.
- Enhance your team’s efficiency by integrating our solution with other software applications.
- Reduce work order preparation time by ensuring team members have access to current information.
Contact us today to manage all your documentation for assets, buildings, and site effectively.