Backup Connection provides automated and detailed daily email reports on the status of your Vault backups with the ability to send the reports to multiple selected staff members in IT, engineering, etc.
For many companies, nothing is more valuable than their intellectual property. And for those companies where design information is critical, Autodesk® Vault may be the repository where that data and a large part or majority of your company’s value lies. The value of these files and data can easily run into the millions of dollars! Shockingly, we see cases over and over again where customer Vault databases and filestores are not being backed up properly leaving our customers at tremendous business risk.
Some grim industry statistics include the following:
- 49% of firms have only one copy of their business data
- 42% of small businesses have experience some loss of valuable data
- Total worldwide economic impact of lost computer data is estimated at $1.7 trillion
Are you 100% sure that your Autodesk Vault data is being backed up regularly and reliably?
In order to help our customers be more secure and knowledgeable in regard to their Autodesk Vault backups, we have developed the Hagerman Backup Connection for Autodesk Vault. Features of Hagerman’s Backup Connection for Vault include:
- Automated and detailed daily email reports on the status of your Vault backups
- Ability to send the reports to multiple selected staff members in IT, engineering, etc.
- Detailed information on number of Vault backup folders found and status of full and incremental Vault backups including date and time of last backups
- Additional info on number of vaults in each backup, number of files and folders within the backup and total disk space consumed by the backup
Advantages of using the Hagerman Backup Connection for Autodesk Vault include:
- Appropriate personnel are automatically notified and can take action should information provided by Backup Connection show that Vault backups are not being performed properly
- Gives engineering management a window into the status of Vault backups being performed by IT
- Greatly reduces risk of data loss
- Lets you sleep much better at night!
Note: Use of Hagerman Backup Connection for Vault does not eliminate the need to manually view backup folders and files and to periodically restore and validate Vault backups. In addition, Vault customers need to move/copy their Vault backup folders to a secure location in order to fully prevent data loss.
Hagerman & Company will not be responsible for any loss of Autodesk Vault files and/or data.