Inventor® CAD software provides professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. Work efficiently with a powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
Work with a complete set of design and engineering tools
Inventor CAD software provides professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. Work efficiently with a powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
Share timely feedback with built-in collaboration tools
- Work with anyone, anywhere no matter what CAD software they use.
- Use cloud-based design reviews to collect feedback from key stakeholders wherever they are.
- Follow the entire product development lifecycle with one data model.
Collaborate with key stakeholders (video: 2:23 min.)
Satisfy demands for custom products and automated processes
- Enable rapid assembly reconfigurations powered by iLogic.
- Design efficiently using specialized tools for sheet metal and frame design.
- Choose standard components from a customizable content library for bolted connections, gears, cams, and more.
Design automation (video: 2:00 min.)
New features in Inventor 2020
Inventor® 2020 3D CAD software for mechanical design improves workflows with increased performance, better collaboration, and new professional-grade design tools.
New functionality for your core design commands in sketching and part modeling. (video: 1:33min.)
Work in a fresh user interface along with new property panels to streamline workflows, reduce clicks, and save time. (video: 1:30 min.)
Continue to tackle larger and more complex designs with performance improvements in assemblies, parts, drawings, and AnyCAD. (video: 1:27 min.)
Frame generator enhancements
Frame design is more productive than ever with new features, editing tools, and default naming conventions. (video: 1:36 min.)
Translation and interoperability
Find out the additional supported file types for AnyCAD and watch how generative design helps explore design alternatives. (video: 1:45 min.)
See how your ideas and suggestions have contributed to this release. (video: 1:23 min.)