Autodesk Navisworks New User
10/13/2022 - 10/14/2022
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
||This class is suitable for users who are new to Navisworks with a general familiarity of 3D design and task scheduling.
|AIA Credit Hours:
8 hour session days include a 30-minute break for lunch. (Note: Starting times for online training vary. Click the register button to see class time and duration.)
Students use hands-on exercises that demonstrate the functionality of Autodesk Navisworks Review, Simulate and Manage features. You will learn how to open, review and run object-interference checks on 3D models. You will also learn how to link to task-scheduling files and create 3D construction simulations. Use the Animator tools to create interactive animations.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Open and dock the required control windows and toolbars and customize the workspace layout.
- Open and append Navisworks NWD files and other file formats within Navisworks.
- Check and change file units.
- Save all opened files into one Navisworks NWF file.
- Add Notes and Redlines
- Create, Run, View and Manage Clash Detections and associated elements
- Use Publisher to save as an NWD file
- Use Data Tools to link to external databases.
- Work with different data fields to be viewed from within the Navisworks Property
- Create a Timeline Animation.