Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro for Project Members
10/14/2022 - 10/14/2022
8:00 AM - 8:00 AM
||Each project members will need a license of Autodesk Docs, Autodesk BIM Collaboration or Autodesk BIM Collaboration Pro.
To work with BIM Collaborate Pro, an Installation of Revit 2022 is also required.
*License other than BIM Collaborate Pro will limit available modules
||Docs, Design, and Coordinate for Project members Handout
||Half-day (4 hours)
(Note: Starting times for online training vary. Click the register button to see class time and duration.)
The course is designed to provide Project Members with a solid understanding of the workflow for BIM 360 Docs, Design Collaboration, and Model Coordination. The course will explain each module’s workflow and the tools that are available in each.
Document Management Module
- Uploading various types of files
- Downloading files
- Viewing and comparing 2D and 3D files
- Marking up files
- Creating and assigning Issues
- Initiate Revit Model Worksharing in the cloud
- Sync to Central & Publish cloud models
- Sharing and linking models
- Working in the Model Coordination space
- Viewing and sorting clashes
- Viewing and assigning clash issues