Autodesk Inventor Professional Tube and Pipe Design
8/2/2021 - 8/3/2021
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
||Inventor Level 1 class or equivalent experience. When registering for an eTraining session, please note that this course is not suitable for the LT version of this software.
||Autodesk Inventor Professional Tube & Pipe Design
||2 days (8.5 hours each)
8 hour session days include a 30 minute break for lunch. (Note: Starting times for online training vary. Click the register button to see the class time and duration.)
Learn the fundamental principles and recommended workflows for creating and documenting rigid tubing, flexible hose, and piping systems using Autodesk® Inventor® software. Hands-on exercises representing real-world, industry-specific design scenarios are included.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the tube and pipe environment and why you would want to use it.
- Set up routes and runs and place the initial fittings in your tube and pipe design.
- Create, edit and manage routes for rigid pipe, rigid tube, and flexible hose designs.
- Manage content libraries, publish custom content to content libraries, and create new styles that use custom content.
- Document tube and pipe designs through the creation of 2D drawings and parts lists.
- Create centerline isometric drawings (ISOGEN).