Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part Modeling
2/25/2021 - 2/26/2021
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
||Inventor Level I class or Inventor 2013 or later experience. When registering for an eTraining session, please note that this course is not suitable for the LT version of this software.
||Inventor Advanced Part Modeling
||2 days (8.5 hours each)
8 hour session days include a 30-minute break for lunch. (Note: Starting times for online training vary. Click the register button to see class time and duration.)
In this training class, specific advanced part modeling techniques will be covered include multi-body design, advanced lofts, advanced sweeps, coils, and surface modeling. Additional material aimed at increasing efficiency is also included: iFeatures for frequently needed design elements, iParts for similar designs, translation options for importing data, and the Engineer’s Notebook for communication.
The class also covers some miscellaneous drawing tools such as custom sketches symbols, working with title blocks and borders, and documenting iParts. With an understanding of these tools, you will begin to streamline your design and documentation process.
- Advanced model appearance options
- Multi-body part modeling
- 2D and 3D sketching techniques
- Advanced geometry creation tools (work features, area lofts, sweeps, and coils)
- Analysis tools
- Creating and editing basic surfacesImporting surfaces and surface repair tools
- Using iFeatures and iParts to work efficiently with part models
- Importing and exporting data
- Emboss and Decal features
- Advanced Drawing tools (tables for iParts, surfaces in drawing views, and custom sketched symbols)
- Adding notes with the Engineer’s Notebook