Autodesk Inventor iLogic New User
2/1/2021 - 2/2/2021
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
||This class is suitable for users with Inventor experience; programming experience not required
||Autodesk Inventor iLogic
||2 days (8.5 hours each)
8 hour session days include a 30-minute break for lunch. (Note: Starting times for online training vary. Click the register button to see class time and duration.)
The Autodesk® Inventor® iLogic course will teach you how to use the iLogic functionality that exists in the Autodesk® Inventor® software. In this practice-intensive class, you will acquire the knowledge required to use iLogic to automate Autodesk Inventor designs further enhancing the use of parameters in a model by adding an additional layer of intelligence. By setting criteria in the form of established rules, you will learn how to capture design intent, enabling you to automate the design workflow to meet various design scenarios in part, assembly, and drawing files.
- iLogic functionality overview.
- iLogic workflow overview.
- Review of model and user-defined parameters, and equations and their importance in iLogic.
- Understanding the iLogic interface components (iLogic Panel, Edit Rule dialog box, and iLogic Browser).
- Rule creation workflow for Autodesk Inventor parts and assemblies.
- Using variations of conditional statements in an iLogic rule.
- Accessing and incorporating the various function types into an iLogic part, assembly, or drawing file rule.
- Event Triggers and iTriggers.
- Creating Forms to create a custom user interface for an iLogic rule.