All events hosted by Hagerman are complimentary!
There is no added cost to you.
TRAINING SCHEDULE COURSE CATALOG LIVE ONLINE TRAINING CUSTOM TRAINING
The three-day Autodesk® Fusion 360®: Design course will introduce you to the fundamental principles and parametric design philosophy of the Autodesk® Fusion 360® software. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, you will learn the key skills and knowledge required to manage your data in a cloud-based team environment, create design models from conceptual sketching to solid models/assemblies, and produce production drawings. This course focuses on the Design tools specifically.
• Understanding the Autodesk Fusion 360 interface
• Creating, constraining, and dimensioning 2D sketches
• Creating and editing solid 3D features
• Creating and using construction features
• Creating equations and working with parameters
• Manipulating the feature history of a design
• Duplicating geometry in a design
• Placing and constraining/connecting components in a single design file
• Defining motion in a multi-component design
• Creating components and features in a multi-component design
• Documenting a design in drawings
Sales Tax is charged for Texas customers only. Taxes will be invoiced separately.