Experience intuitive Building Information Modeling (BIM) with Autodesk® Revit LT™ software. Produce high-quality architectural 3D designs and documentation within a coordinated, model-based environment. Share designs with stakeholders using other software based on the Autodesk® Revit® or AutoCAD® platforms.
Help ease the transition to 3D BIM with tools that allow data to flow more seamlessly between design phases and platforms. Documentation, visualization and design tools in Revit LT software help you to:
- Experience a more efficient, intuitive modeling workflow using a coordinated, 3D model-based environment that manages design changes.
- Create near-photorealistic renderings in the cloud with Rendering, available through Autodesk Desktop Subscription. Produce compelling renderings without tying up your desktop.
- Minimize costs of changes and manual coordination with software that manages changes to your building model throughout the design process and produces high quality documentation.
- Wxplore your 3D designs virtually by generating 3D views from any angle to visualize the space throughout the design.
- Easily exchange files with any team members or clients using other software based on the Revit or AutoCAD platforms for greater project collaboration.
- Help save time with auto-generated schedules that are created directly from the model. Changes to a schedule view automatically reflect in model plans, sections, and elevations.
- Access the latest updates and releases, one-on-one technical support, priority support in the forums, flexible licensing, and more with Desktop Subscription.