Autodesk® Vault® Implementation
The Autodesk® Vault® product line represents Autodesk’s industry leading tools for comprehensive data management for the engineering department and beyond. Hagerman has developed a series of standard “quick start” implementation assistance packages to help optimize this solution.
To optimize this solution, Autodesk recommends that its customers use the services of an experienced data management provider – like Hagerman & Company, Inc. Dependant upon your company’s needs, Hagerman & Company has developed a series of standard “quick start” implementation assistance packages. All of these packages include:
- Planning and installation
- Review of current files and data
- Best practice review
- Administrator training
- Assisting system administrators with configuring Vault and importing data
Hagerman Quick Start Packages
New Installation Quick Start
If your company is totally new to Autodesk Vault, we offer the following "quick start" packages:
- Autodesk Vault – 2 Days
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup or Collaboration – 5 Days
- Autodesk Vault Professional – 7 Days
Upgrade Installation Quick Start
If your company is already using Autodesk Vault, we offer the following "quick start" upgrade packages:
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup or Collaboration – 3 Days
- Autodesk Vault Professional – 5 Days
After completion of the above sessions, personnel within your organization will be able to and will have the responsibility to:
- Backup and maintain the Vault server
- Train additional end users
- Use Autodesk Vault to manage CAD drawings and other files
- Finalize the system configuration and implementation
- Clean up and import remaining files and data into Vault
- The customer is responsible for backing up and verifying the backup of all files and data prior to the arrival of Hagerman & Company personnel. The same also applies to Hagerman & Company support services provided by phone, email and/or Internet. Hagerman & Company will not be responsible for any customer file or data loss.
- If the customer desires a complete “turnkey” implementation, those services are available from Hagerman & Company as well and are quoted on a case-by-case basis.
- The “quick start” packages do not include assistance with setting up Vault’s multi-site replication capabilities included with Vault Collaboration and Vault Manufacturing. If you need multi-site collaboration, Hagerman can provide you with a specific proposal.
- The customer will also need to purchase standard Autodesk Vault training materials for at least each administrator participating in the training. Hagerman & Company can provide a quote on these training materials as well.