Hagerman & Company, Inc., a leading VAR for Autodesk, Inc., is seeking an experienced MCAD (mechanical) technical support desk engineer for our Mt. Zion and/or St. Louis locations.
Candidate must be an expert user of Autodesk software including AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, and Inventor; Vault, CAM, FEA or Simulation experience is a plus.
A Technical Support Desk Engineer is responsible for handling incoming telephone calls and emails from clients looking for assistance using Autodesk software. Multitasking and Professionalism is critical.
Hagerman provides a salaried position with full company benefits including 401(k), medical, dental, flexible spending, paid vacation and holidays.
We offer a career based on mutual respect, teamwork, and integrity. If you meet the requirements and, you are interested in fulfilling your potential, please apply online.
Takes ownership of customer technical support requests
- Investigate, uncover and understands a customer’s business issues and technical needs
- Propose options for improvements or resolutions of customer issues
- Provide timely, competent, and customer-friendly telephone or email support to clients
- Maintain client satisfaction and respect for Hagerman as a professional consultant
- Degree or equivalent qualification with 2+ years industry experience using Autodesk software.