A / E / C
Hagerman Connection Trial Software
Plant and Process Engineering
Consultation & Review
Rapid Render Workflow
Revit Health Check
Software Asset Management
CFD for AEC
Live Online Training
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Conferences and Trade Shows
Webcasts On Demand
User Group Meetings
Find a Local User Group
Autodesk Customer Satisfaction Program
General Terms and Conditions
All prices are subject to state and local use taxes where applicable.
Prices are subject to changes in manufacturer's/publisher's suggested prices occurring after the date of this proposal. This proposal expires thirty (30) days from date of issuance, or on the date indicated herein, whichever comes first.
Terms (subject to credit approval):
Due on receipt. All registrations must be paid prior to the start of class. Training ordered must be taken within one year or fees will be forfeited. Registrations not paid prior to class date are subject to cancellation.
Consulting and Simulation Services
- Simulation Services:
* Projects $10,000 and less: Net 30 from order date.
* Projects over $10,000: 50% deposit, 50% Net 30 from order date.
- All Other Consulting Services:
* Projects $10,000 and less: Billed Net 10 monthly for services rendered.
* Projects over $10,000: 50% deposit, balance billed Net 10 monthly for services rendered.
- Unless otherwise noted, projects ordered must be completed within one year or fees will be forfeited.
- Orders over $ 15,000: 50% deposit with order; balance net 10 days from date of shipment or delivery.
- Orders under $ 15,000: Net 10 days from date of shipment or delivery.
- Subject to credit approval by Hagerman & Company.
Renewals of Subscription/Maintenance Contracts
- Must be paid by the renewal date to maintain contract coverage. If not paid by the renewal date, a late fee may be added.
Return Policy – No merchandise purchased may be returned for any reason except as Hagerman may permit, in its sole discretion, and without a Return Merchandise Authorization from Hagerman. Any permitted returns may be subject to a cancellation or restocking fee.
Unless otherwise noted herein, all orders must be placed with, and accepted by:
Hagerman & Company, Inc.,
P.O. Box 139, Mt. Zion, IL 62549.
Phone: (217) 864-2326 FAX: (217) 864-2281
Acceptance of orders: Orders will only be accepted when they have been submitted in writing, or, if placed by telephone, when our acknowledgment has been confirmed by E Mail, fax, or mail.
All items are sold F.O.B. shipping point, unless otherwise specified.
Buyer agrees to pay all of seller’s attorney’s fees and collection costs incurred pursuant to orders related to this proposal.
Note Regarding Upgrades, Crossgrades, and Subscription of Autodesk Products: Any upgrades, crossgrades or changes to existing Subscription contracts quoted in this proposal are subject to any transfer of license fees and rules that may be required by Autodesk due to a change in the name or address of the entity Autodesk has recorded as the holder of the license.
The terms and conditions of this proposal are and shall be treated as confidential, and neither this proposal nor the terms and conditions herein, or in any amended proposal, shall be used for any purpose unrelated to this proposal, and shall not be disclosed to any third party.
Mutual Indemnification and Limit of Liability: Hagerman and Customer agree to indemnify and hold harmless the other party against any claims/costs to the extent that they arise from the performance of this order. Furthermore, in no event shall either Hagerman or Customer be liable for any damages or losses including but not limited to lost data, revenue, profits, or ROI as a result of this order.