Design without compromise.
Revit® BIM software is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), including features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction.
Design and construction software
Revit is a single software application that supports a BIM workflow from concept to construction. Use Revit to model designs with precision, optimize performance, and collaborate more effectively.
Design and manage Building Information Modeling (BIM) projects more efficiently and collaboratively with tools created for the workflows of architects, MEP engineers, structural engineers, and construction professionals. Tools in Revit BIM software help you to:
- Deliver higher-quality, more accurate model-based architectural designs and building systems. Make better decisions earlier in the design process by more accurately visualizing and analyzing structures, before they are built.
- Facilitate more streamlined collaboration using information-rich models that help you make informed decisions earlier in the design process.
- Work with a single intelligent 3D model to help improve coordination and collaboration across the project team, wherever they are located.
- Minimize coordination mistakes and rework with fully parametric change management capabilities.
- Improve how you communicate the look, feel, and intent of a design. Documentation tools help you stay coordinated and consistent no matter how many times the design changes.
- Help reduce costly design conflicts during construction and minimize design coordination errors by conducting interference detection during design development.
- Use intelligent 3D models and more accurate documentation to support building systems design throughout the building lifecycle.
Which Revit product is right for me?
Revit in Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection
- Tools for all phases of the building lifecycle, from design to construction
- Interoperable tools to support collaboration
- The latest innovative software and cloud technologies for building projects
- Purpose-built for BIM
- Features for architecture, MEP engineering, structural engineering, and construction
- Powerful cloud services for extended rendering and analysis functionality
- Streamlined 3D BIM design and documentation tools
- For designers who work independently