Hagerman & Company offers a variety of software for data management from vendors including Autodesk, BlueCielo ECM Solutions and Synergis Software. We also provide consulting services as well as our own proprietary software. Our goal is to help you select and implement the one solution that best allows you to survive and prosper in today's competitive environment.
At Hagerman & Company, we have successfully implemented these types of solutions at companies ranging from under 30 to over 300,000 employees for use in all company departments (not just engineering and design) for all applications including discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, AEC and facilities management. With fifteen years of experience and hundreds of successful data management implementations, Hagerman & Company is the perfect partner to help make your project a success.
The functionality of the data management systems we offer can include some or all of the following capabilities:
- Full CAD integration
- Management of all file types for all types of users and all company departments
- Automated engineering change order (ECO) processing
- Fully customizable workflow for all other company departments as well
- Inexpensive and easy-to-use search-view-print client software
- Batch printing and plotting
- Multi-site replication
- Full web client access and functionality
- Collaboration with remote sites/employees, suppliers, contractors, clients, etc.
- Automated publishing of documents to PDF or other industry standard formats
- Transmittal creation, management and tracking
- Integration with most maintenance management systems
- Integration with other in-house document management and enterprise systems
- Bill of materials and ERP integration
With software prices starting at under $1000 per concurrent user, the systems we offer are designed to be affordable for small companies, but expandable in order to support the needs of larger enterprises. To further enhance your return on investment (ROI), we offer systems that are flexible enough to be used in multiple departments and for multiple data management applications, thus reducing IT burden and cost.
Hagerman & Company provides additional services such as pre-sale consulting, implementation, training, custom programming and ongoing support. Our typical client requires an average of approximately 10 days of consulting services in order to achieve system deployment.