Our Enterprise Productivity Assessment (EPA) service can help your organization achieve peak performance. We will develop an action plan that will outline the path to greater success for your organization.
In today’s competitive economy the right technology is crucial, but that’s not enough. Your employees also need the right skills in order to make your technology work effectively. Your organization also needs the right processes in place to ensure that your individual employees, departments and business locations are working efficiently, with no wasted effort.
Hagerman has been helping clients implement and become productive with technology for over 30 years.
Our Enterprise Productivity Assessment (EPA) service can help your organization achieve peak performance. We will develop an action plan that will outline the path to greater success for your organization. Depending on your particular needs and goals, our EPA service can focus on one or more of the following areas:
- Advanced CAD Implementation and Customization
- Engineering and Product Development Processes, Technologies and Services
- Design Automation and Engineered-to-Order Solutions for Sales and Engineering
- Bill of Materials Automation and System Integration
- Multi-Site Data Sharing and Synchronization
- CAD and Enterprise Document Management
- Engineering and Business Process Workflow and Automation
- Facilities Management
- Cloud-Based Project and Supplier Collaboration
For most of our customers, CAD design and engineering are key elements to their organization’s success. This area has taken on even more significance with the arrival of advanced and more industry focused tools. Properly putting these new advanced tools to work can be the difference between success and failure for your department and even your entire company. Focusing on this area, we can assess and develop action plans surrounding:
- Computer and Network Environment - Does your company have the computer infrastructure in place to be successful?
- Personnel Skills and Knowledge - Do your personnel have all the knowledge and training they need to take things to the next level?
- Software Configuration, Styles and Templates - Are your company standards being implemented in a painless manner?
- Content Libraries - Are your standard components centralized and easy to locate?
- Design Methodologies - Is your current workflow impacting performance and productivity?
In the end, our goal is to ensure your entire operation is working at peak performance. Our Enterprise Productivity Assessment will include our complete set of findings and recommendations. This report, which typically can run from 20 to 40 pages in length, can then be used as a blueprint to optimize your operations. A sample report is available in the download section at right.