Whether your business is new to Autodesk® Inventor® or you want to maximize your current usage, Hagerman & Company, Inc. provides solutions to bring your company to the next level.
Autodesk Inventor Implementation Services
- Improve utilization of shared resources (ex. shared libraries)
- Streamline drawing formats, standards and naming conventions
- Organize database files
- Maximize software performance
- Optimize workflows and enhance productivity
Hagerman Standard Implementation Assistance Package
Build upon our Autodesk Inventor training, with these additional services:
- Autodesk Inventor best practice review
- File naming conventions
- Project files and directory structures
- Multi-user operating setup and procedures
- Setup and configuration of iFeatures and iParts
- Usage of Autodesk Inventor Content Library and custom libraries
- Styles libraries, template files, title blocks and file properties
- Exporting of DWG and DWF files
- Identifying needs for additional end-user training
- Review of current modeling procedures and techniques
- Analysis of file resolution issues
- Review of any hardware/performance issues
Providing Tools for Success
Our goal is not to replace or become your CAD administrator — it is to work with you to put your company on the correct path to long-term success, promoting high productivity and self-sufficiency.
Autodesk Inventor Consultation
All client personnel who will be working with Hagerman & Company consultants should previously have taken Autodesk Inventor training from an authorized Autodesk training provider or have received prior approval from Hagerman & Company personnel to receive these consultation services.
The Autodesk Inventor services outlined here are not a substitute for Autodesk Inventor end-user training. Hagerman & Company also offers both classroom and custom Autodesk Inventor end-user training courses.
Hagerman & Company can assist the client in completing and finalizing the Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Vault configurations per recommendations developed jointly by Hagerman & Company and client personnel during these consultation services.